Friday, February 12, 2010

Rising in technology

Well, dear ones, I must say I am rather excited about something we are getting very soon.
I must admit, when it comes to technology, we aren't completely all "up to date." Yes, I have 2 computers, one is mostly used by the children for educational purposes and for some fun. The other is my laptop, and this I am really attached to... it is often my "connection" to the world outside my house. I don't have alot of the latest gadgets, but I do have a digital camera... another item I greatly appreciate! But, would you believe that I don't think I have ever text anyone on a cell phone! I don't have some of those really cool thingies that tell you how to get somewhere... though I may eventually look into it... if you know me well enough, you would probably know that it would be a wise investment. The new thingy we are getting HIGH SPEED INTERNET... Whoa! I am so excited! I mean, it won't take hours to upload a few pictures, and I can watch church service archives without it stopping and starting every few seconds. I can watch fellow blogger's video clips. I don't have it yet, but I am just thinking of the possibilities! It won't take all night to upload a video clip! Unfortunately, the price is supposed to change in 6 months. That is the down-side.
The latest on the sick toddler:
She is sleeping much better, and does not seem as croupy. She still has the yucky cold symptoms. Runny noses and little girls are a nasty mix. If you don't keep her hair pulled back, well, you get the picture! Ewww! Charity has a cold now, too. How could she excape? They play together all the time. She has a cough, but it doesn't sound brassy. Now, that just leaves Faith. Daddy has something... he crackles when breathing out, and that is very unnerving to me... he is getting anti-biotics. I think Mommy started it all... not sure, but I think I should have been more careful when I felt I had a cold a while back. :-(
Well, I will plan to try to give y'all some good pictures once I get high-speed.
I have a special unspoken prayer request that I would appreciate y'all praying about. I feel I cannot share right now, because I just don't understand.
Well, until next time...
Sarah

No comments: