Sunday, July 29, 2007

Children's Church











Here are some pictures of the theme we are doing in children's church for the next few weeks... fishing. Last week was on Jonah and obedience, and this week was on being fishers of men- witnessing. Here are some picts. (The paintings on the walls went very well with the theme.) Most of these pictures were taken before class began this morning. I had a teenager, Amber, help out this time... She also spent the day with us at our house, and Ron's mom came over and gave me a birthday cake and a gift... Amber also made one... I think I am officially tired of cake!
Have a great Lord's Day!









2 comments:

Char said...

Love your theme and decor....looks like fun....might have to "steal" some of your ideas!

Sarah Cook said...

Char,
Thanks... Had some fishing stuff already in the room from where the Beatty family taught a Galilee theme... that was awesome... did you get to see it?
Ron came up with the idea of the fishing theme and I took off with it. We are enjoying teaching from it... if you'd like to know the lessons I'm teaching with it, I would be glad to share. Email me at sarahgbs@yahoo.com