Sunday, July 15, 2007

Getting ready for camp

Well, tomorrow we are off for youth camp. We have eight young people who are planning to go with us. We are looking forward to what God is going to do this week.
Then, starting this Sunday is a five week series where Ron and I are going to be teaching children's church each Sunday (with the help of the teens). We are planning on a fishing theme. I have most of the stuff planned out, but I still need to find music. A family in our church just did a series on Galilee... it was really neat, with Jewish style music, the kids dressed up in Bible costumes, and the classroom was nicely decorated (even had a synagogue!). This will be tough to follow, just pray for us.
Another thing to help us pray about is the fact that our lease on our house is up this fall, and we still aren't sure what God wants us to be doing then... We want His perfect will.
I have recently started a new project... Hint: It requires alot of sewing! Now, I am also getting on an organization kick, too... last night, I just had to buy this 30 gallon tote box for the children's clothing they've outgrown... and, the other night I was lying in my bed thinking of how I could wallpaper some furniture, and so on.
Yep, maybe its the 2nd trimester energy return... still get pretty tired though.
Well, I had better go, for it's Sunday and I need to be careful not to get into a working mood... need to take advantage of the day of rest. Good night, friends!

No comments: