Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good News!

Well, we had our visit to the oncologist today, and received such exciting news! He said that Ron's cancer is 80, if not 90%, better! Praise God, praise God, praise God! The cancer on the femur and pelvis is gone! And, it sounds like there may not be any cancer in any bones showing up at all on the PET! Wow! What a change! The uptake levels are lower, and I believe there are no large masses! The battle is not over, but things look much, much brighter! He still needs to finish his chemo, which may go through until July, but he is doing well! He may even return to work soon!

Thank you all so very much for your continued prayers, as we want a 100% remission! This right now is considered partial remission. We are excited!

About the rest of us... we are doing really well. The children are still as funny as ever, and Baby Hope is getting really chubby and smiles alot. Faith has been testifying and giving prayer requests in church, and one of her prayer request was about a dream she had about a camel in the window of the gym at the church. Strange dream, indeed!

Oh, the hair thing is going well. Found some styles I really like for Faith. She looks beautiful with double French-braids, buns, and "messy-buns."
Charity looks cute in pigtails, messy-buns, and if I could get it finished... French twists. I like their hair parted on the side, especially Charity; it really changes the way she looks.

Well, it is past my bedtime. Ha! So I must be going!

Signing off with another PRAISE THE LORD!

5 comments:

Leanna Pitcher said...

Oh, how wonderful! Thank the Lord for a GREAT report! Keep us posted. I love to read your updates and see the pics of your cute girls. Hang in there! Leanna Pitcher

Unknown said...

Sarah, I'm so glad to hear the good news!

Charity said...

Praise the Lord is right!! So glad for your good news!! Do we get to see pictures of the girls modeling their new hairstyles? :)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Sarah that is wonderful news!! Isn't our God awesome??!! I'm glad you are learning some more hair styles. I'll be so thankful when Patricia can comb her own hair. She's like me, really tender headed. I'm just waiting for the day...lol. Take care and God bless.

Tim and Kristina said...

Glad to hear the good news!! You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Kristina