Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday, Charity!





Mimi Cook made the cakes, bought the balloons, tableclothes, and probably half of the presents.
It was nice to have so many of Charity's little friends join us!

At our home, looking so very sweet!
This is strange, but my pastor's wife told me recently how much Charity looks like her daughter when she was her age... she even brought pictures to church to show me... and, she is right! They do have simularities! Faith looks simular to her friend, Molly, and now Charity has a look alike! Now, we have to find a twin for Hope! If you go to our church, ask Sister Manley to show you a picture of Clarissa when she was two or three... We've already tricked at least one lady in our church, who when asked who was in the picture, she said CHARITY! HA!
I, once upon a few pounds ago, was mistaken for a friend of mine, who now lives so far away and is incredibly thin! I felt like laughing! It was a new person or a visitor or a neighbor to our church, who obviously had not been there much, because my friend is tall and thin and incredibly talented, and I am the opposite!

I love Cherry's hair like this!

I was pretending to be a photographer today, and was actually pretty pleased with some of the results.
For those of you who were horrified about the spelling errors on the previous post, you were not alone... so was I... those things happen to me sometimes! Sareeeee 8-)





1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Charity!!!