Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IHC pictures

Well, obviously, this is not at IHC, but my children love to do things to their bunny. These pictures aren't exactly in order... but, I hope you'll enjoy them nevertheless.
Princess Hope.

Picture here was taken from the veiw of the nursery.

Okay, you are going to see lots of pictures from the Children's Choir. Two of my little girls are up there, so I can help myself.

It was so cute.


The girls are close to the front, but all that was really visable of Charity was her little face... because my camera issues, I didn't get a close up.
They did a good job. My kids are still singing some of those songs.

I think IHC is a high priority in my book... so, exhausted as we were, we were faithful to attend the services... even if many of them were attended in the nursery (since my husband wasn't with me much of the time, I risked looking insane, if I had tried to manage all the children alone in the main service. They can do very well, but, Hope sometimes has issues). I enjoyed the times the children were in the Chapel of the Children, so that I could focus on whatever service I was in. Of course, I always toted Hope along with me.

Carrying away the "dead" giant. Told you they were out of order!

Slain Goliath.

David glorying over his victory.

Facing the giant.

Preparing to face the giant.

The groups of children that sang as duets or as solos, etc., did a fantastic job. Was very impressed with the small children's Scripture memorization.

Here comes that Giant! (aka Brother Baker on stilts)

Precious.

We are the soldiers of the cross.

Cute!

Sing, babies, sing!






Creating memories/





Maybe I got a little picture-happy.
Hope twisting in her seat. Once she wriggles he way out of her seat during IHC and the seat went flying backwards. I was trying to get them some snacks, and seemed more concerned about the snack and left-over change I had to abandon in the machine for a bit as Hope was crying and other folk were trying to calm the child... why do we put seat belts on them, when they can get out of them... and, why do I have to carry so much stuff that everytime the child gets up, the stroller falls backward? Sigh... that was beyond embarrassing.

There's Faithy.

There's Clarissa M.


Well, how about that... there is David and Goliath together.


This picture makes her look tired.

Don't ask... not sure why she had her figure in her ear??? At least, that looks like it was in her ear. Charity looks prettey, though, doesn't she? I like her hair this way.

Chapel of the Children.
Some of my favorite parts of IHC were Marc Sankey's sermon... it meant so much to me, Pastor Manley's sermon, Women of Worth, Dr. Nadine Brown's part in Building for Keeps, and Esther Dotson's part in Building for Keeps... I think Esther Dotson must be one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. I liked all of IHC really... those were some highlights to me personally. Music speaks to me, too.
Saw lots of friends. Talked too much. Got a wee-bit stressed. More or less had a blast. :-)

No comments: