Friday, May 28, 2010

Where are we?

What great place has lots of toys, a trampoline, swings, a sandbox, and pool...
has food...
has a computer...
has children's favorite colors...
has games, puzzles, bikes, rollerblades...
a park nearby...
lots of clothes just your children's size...
comfy beds...
and the sounds of screeming and laughing children...
CAN YOU GUESS?
Well, I guess the pool is only about 2 feet deep, and the trampoline might be about 36 inches, but, it is just fine for my children.
IT IS OUR HOUSE, OF COURSE!
The Summer stuff is out and is being enjoyed. The children have been getting TONS of exercise these days. Right now they are going crazy in the pool. It was last years pool, and, believe it or not, it blew up for me... how did it survive the winter, don't ask me. The turtle sandbox was purchased last year at the thrift store after the Summer season when everyone was cleaning out their junk... it became our treasure for a very cheap price. Ron bought sand for it a few weeks ago, and it is a fun item here. We got a miniture trampoline the other day online for a great price, and the girls and I have been getting good exercise from that. Some of the other items were other people's junk, and became our goods, like bikes, some of the skates, etc... we're having a good time with them!
Would love to show pics if I could find my camera!!!

No comments: