Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My prayer for the day

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."
Philippians 4:8

Life might not be what I have dreamed it ought to have been... but, it is time to open my hand and say, "Lord, my dreams are yours now. Wash away the pain of disappointment, bitterness, rejection, and shattered dreams. Help me be a missionary whereever you plant me. If I never get to do the things I longed to do, I will still serve You. You are good. The one thing I cannot live without is knowing You... Just help me to know You and live in You. And, may my family know you, too. Help to have a thankful heart. Help me walk in the light. Make me a sweet wife, mommy, and friend. In Jesus Name, Amen."

No comments: