Thursday, October 28, 2010

When God spares a life...

THERE ARE RULES WHILE PLAYING... AND, SEVERAL RULES WERE BROKEN... WHICH IS WHY SOME OF THESE INCIDENTS HAPPENED!



Excuse the messy bed, but this is the RAILING I am referring to. You might see some drawings on the bed and wall... this was my two year old's doings. Well, except the obvious decor I did myself.
This is the dresser I am referring to. Those scarecrows DO NOT belong in Faith's bedroom. Hmmm, someone has taken some of my living room decor. That is a flannel board behind the dresser, in case you are wondering. My kids like flannelgraph.



We've had some close calls these days.
Faith nearly was hit by a car while we were riding bikes the other day.
Charity was sitting on the railing of the top bunk another day, flipped off, and I believe she landed on her head.
Hope decided to climb up Faith's set of dresser drawers to get something on top, and the huge dresser fell right on top of the little gal and pinned her underneath. She's bound to be bruised up this morning from that (it happened yesterday).
I had a close call a few weeks ago while trying to follow Ron in separate vans... he heard the near crash (never a pretty sound to hear screaching of tires along with honking, knowing your whole family was in the van about to be hit). We didn't get hit, but I was very upset. It was just way too close.
I guess I just need to say "Thank You" to Jesus for protecting us so many times from injury or worse. How my children have escaped serious injuries from their recent incidents is amazing!

So, when God spares a life, YOU SAY THANK YOU!!! OVER AND OVER!
Okay this next pic has nothing to do with the post. But, I want you to notice a few things. Do you see the stripes on my paint? That is what happens if you pour bleach into a cabinet and it runs down burgandy paint. :-( Something that definitely needs fixed!
Next, notice the mouth wash and electronic thermometer... they don't belong in the kitchen. That's life here.
Lastly, notice the candle. Got it yesterday from Secret Sister. I was longing for a new candle, as my some of my others were basically used up. This is a very nice candle from Wal-Mart. It has three different scents. I came home from church last night and lit it. Got up this morning and lit it again. I am in love. I also got a cute Fall welcome decoration.
Sorry about the quality of these photos. I still am using a broken camera, and can't tell what they look like until I put my disk in the computer. Here you will see kinda what material Faith chose for her curtains. Excuse the mess. She said that the material reminded her of Joseph and his coat of many colors. I must agree. They are simple curtains, put up with large shoe laces. Our walls are soft and rods tend to tare off the walls. Little children don't always do well with that.

No comments: