Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pulling that foot out of my mouth!

Would you know that is just occurred to me that there REALLY is a "Hick[s]ville" in this country?! I happened to see it appear on my visitors list! Hello to the REAL Hicksville! I hope your real Hicksville is as beautiful as my so called "Hickville."

I love pulling my foot out of my mouth... it is becoming a habit these days... just ask my dear friend, Marcia Davis, who I am sure got a good laugh at something I said in great ignorance... glad she thought it was sooo funny, but I was dying! Or, you may ask my sister-in-law, Rebecca, who has heard me SEVERAL times say something, then nearly choke to death trying to stuff the words back in my mouth... She's still laughing years later!

Laughter doeth good like a medicine...
I should be pretty healthy then, right?!
So laugh at yourself sometimes!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Thanks for keeping us updated on Ron's stuff - I was wondering how it was going after we talked at IHC.

Also, loved hearing your love story - you are a great team.

Holdens said...

Sarah thanks for the updates. I have been thinking and praying for you guys..

Constance said...

I saw the pics below. Loved them. I know about the water in your yard, for we have the same problem. UGH!!!! Isn't the bubble machine wonderful. Madelyn has one and loves it. We are praying for you guys still.