Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coming to a close

Well, the time has come to say "farewell" to my blog.

This is not an easy decision, as I have really enjoyed this hobby. However, for the time being, it seems to be the best decision for our family. Things could change in the future, or I might open a different one later. I plan to close this blog in the next couple of days, and only I can get on it after that. Sorry for the abruptness, but it has actually been floating around in my mind for a while, and situations are pressing me to make this decision.

Thank you to all of your prayers, love, and kindness toward our family. So many of you have encouraged us through so many difficult times... and, it really means so much. Your sweetness and prayers have really helped me so much.

Currently, Ron has some lymph nodes that are swollen and is taking medicine for an infection. That was what the "storm" was about the other day. Thanks for praying about that, too.

If you want to stay in touch with me, a phone call, email, or an old-fashioned letter or visit can be very fun.

We do plan to move soon, so you'll have to get my new address when that takes place.

The purposes of my closing this blog is for confidentiality, and for more focused time on parenting and housekeeping. I may start an new one with a fresh outlook in the future, but we will have to see if that is workable.

For now, sentimentally signing off...

The Ron Cook Family
All Things Work Together

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm sorry to see you go. I know you don't know me but I feel I've gotten to know you through your blog. I hope your hubby stays well. I will always wonder. Enjoy your new house! It sounds great for your family. Feel free to check out my blog if you want. Enjoy your girlies while they're young for they grow up quickly..

Sherry Sherron said...

I'm sorrt to have you give up blogging. I have really enjoyed getting to know you through your blog. Maybe you could make it a private blog that only people you approve can read. I also will always wonder what is happening with your husband. Praying he gets a good report and everything goes well with your house.