Monday, July 7, 2008

How did I forget?

I believe in my trying to squeeze the update in last night, I forgot a couple of milestones of Baby Hope's. About July 2, 2008, Baby Hope was introduced to the world of teeth! About two days later, another tooth came pushing its way through those gums! Now, she has added another cute thing to her list as she has officially started jabbering... it looks and sounds like she is actually trying to carry a conversation with you. SOOO CUTE! She had already started moving her mouth without noise a while back, and it reminds me of the Bible story of Hanna praying without actually using her voice. Hope makes me laugh, also, when she is happy... because she sticks her tongue out! She is a great baby! Just thought I would share that with you.

On another note, I was a bit, uh, how do I say it, GROSSED OUT today!!! It appears that some large dog took its liberty at the bottom of my yard a couple of times since I last did my lawn work. I was mowing my grass with flip-flops on today, and guess what?! You guessed it... I stepped in one of the stinky messes! Have I ever mentioned how I feel about the smell of dog messes... well, my feelings toward it is still not positive, especially when it is on my flip-flop! Just thought I would vent on you for a moment!

No comments: