Monday, July 28, 2008

Slowing down... MAYBE!

Well, it certainly HAS been a busy time! With Youth Camp being over, Hope's dedication completed, my parent's gone, etc., we still have my birthday tomorrow and Ron's PET scan and MRI this week.
I was pretty proud of myself Saturday. I did about 3 days work in one day! The laundry from camp was all put through the wash, house cleaning somewhat caught up on (did not get dusting done, though), washed outside and cleaned most of the inside of our van, mowed the lawn, and made the lazana, garlic bread sticks, and baked the cake for Sunday dinner. My back and feet were sore, but I was thankful not to have all of that work hanging over my head!
I have sooo many pictures and video clips to show you from the past few weeks... I am trying right now to figure out a way to do that! Just hold tight, I hope to get that done today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure have been busy! I really enjoyed Hope's dedication yesterday morning. It went so good and I loved the song Janelle sang. If you happened to find the bag with the baby food - that's from me. (if you didn't find it, I put it on the seat where you usually sit) Sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you. I knew you were busy getting pictures taken.

Sarah Cook said...

Hey! I was trying to figure out who gave that to me! Thanks so much! Hope already ate 1/2 a jar yesterday of the banana-strawberries! She loved it!