Thursday, February 14, 2008

Success or no?

Well, potty-training isn't so smooth after-all! But, I am trying to get her used to it, anyway.

I must cringe everytime I look back over my posts, and realize how I make so many spelling and grammar errors... please, forgive me!

Today, Ron is having another PET scan. This should tell us much, but we have to wait until next week fo the results! GRRRR! I am learning patience!

Hey, just thought I would share with you that I am trying some hairstyles on the girls, and some of styles make them look like little ladies. So cute! It is actually kind-of fun! They don't look rough all the time now! Here is a question for you moms... do you have any hairstyles you know of that are not too difficult to do, but looks neat for a child whose hair is not yet long, and is still rather fine. Faith's hair has many styles I can do because it is longer and thicker, but Charity's is still rather fine. Would love some ideas!

Better go! May you each have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

When Gracie's hair was at that stage, I would use little rubber bands that come with lots and lots of them in a pkg, then cut them out with a little scissor (dangerous to have little ones watching this . . .) :>)

I always parted her hair on the side and then pulled it back with one of those rubber bands. The key to it looking neat is getting the part straight and maybe using a little gel too.

Just what worked for us . . .
Liz

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Happy Valentines Day Sarah. God bless.

The Dickinsons said...

Hoping that you had a Happy Valentines too.

Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Praying for y'all! Hoping to see y'all while we are in the States.