Saturday, October 3, 2009

He is doing fine.

I am here at OSU, and Ron is doing fine so far. Has had a little nausua, but he is doing well, and the girls are happy to see him in the family waiting area... we even went to eat at the Wendy's down stairs together.
I brought our laptop to him, and so now you may email him, and he can watch church services tomorrow... glad there are some holiness churches out there with internet availability so Ron can "go to church."
His email is the same as mine, which is below.
The internet is much faster here than at home. I am going to miss my laptop, but, you know, I think it will be a blessing to him.
Once again he is doing really well, but the tough part hasn't come yet. Keep praying, my good friends!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I am so glad to hear that Ron is doing so well. And I am sure he will love having your laptop!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

This is good news. So glad Ron is doing this good. Tell him to tune into Hobe Sound's Sunday night service. Pastor Loper (our interim pastor) preached an awesome message on sanctification. I think Ron will enjoy it. Keep holding on. We are praying and I have put Ron in the church bulletin for prayer. My mom would like to know what day the stem cell transplant will be happening. She is going to focus solely on Ron in prayer for that day. Keep me posted. Love ya.