Monday, September 22, 2008

BENIGN!

Got a call before 8am from my doctor, stating that the nodule on my thyroid is BENIGN!!! Praise God!!! The plan is to give me thyriod medication to shrink it so that I can be more comfortable (the swallowing problem is getting a little old, and the lump is a little uncomfortable even when I am not eating now). I am sooo happy that it is benign!!! Thank you all for praying for us!
I feel sooo full of praise right now! I have electricity and the biopsy shows no signs of cancer... and, Ron seems to be doing very well with his chemo. He has a CAT scan later this week. Here is a prayer request... would you pray that they can use Ron's own stem cells when he goes for the transplant rather than needing them from a donor bank... I think it will make his stay in the hospital shorter... three weeks will be long enough to me! Thanks!
Have a happy day! I am!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD,PRAISE GOD for the good news, God is so wonderful :) Theresa A

Constance said...

Praise the Lord for the wonderful news. We have been praying for you all at church.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I echo the same. Praise the Lord for answered prayer. We'll keep on praying for Ron. Luv ya.

sankey family said...

Thank the Lord for this wonderful news!

Unknown said...

Sarah, I was so happy to read your good news! My mom is happy too. We've both been praying for you and for your family.

The Yates said...

Hi Sarah! Glad to hear the great news. Been thinking of you and also been praying for ya. Call me when you can. Love Ya! Mel Yates