Monday, February 23, 2009

Just when you think it is over!

Child #2 started complaining of being cold and of a hurt head... poor little Charity was really crying. She looked like what Faith did when she took sick... strange thing is how LOW her temp is and right now she is acting fine, but I think she has it... whatever IT may be. I mean... it would be more obvious if there were a cough or vomiting or something.

The main bathroom (except under the tub... that is a big job for a future time!), girls' bedroom, and little hall floors are repaired, but their closet is only 1/2 done... now we just need the padding and carpet put in the hall and girls' room, and it should look really nice! Can hardly wait!

I think Ron only has two more radiation treatments left! Yeah for him! Hopefully, this will be the last cancer treatments he will need... that is the goal! Would be nice to put Hodgkin's disease away for good! Not sure when his next PET will be, but hopefully, it will be good news!

Oh, I didn't tell you, but I got that washer from my mom, and on the way home (VERY LATE AT NIGHT!), I was driving because Ron was exhausted from his crazy schedule and treatments, and I got chased down by someone! I thought... is this person trying to race me? I didn't look who they were, until my husband says, "Hey, Sarah, there's your Aunt Kathy!" There she was out of nowhere side by side with my car, waving at us... I don't get to see her often because we live so far away, and it was very ironic that she saw us passing through her town at that time of night going back home. We stopped, gave a hug, and said hi! She says my grandma checks daily my blog, so I thought I would say "HI" on my blog to my wonderful grandparents who I don't get to see often! LOVE YOU! *** hey, I can do that... it's MY blog*** In fact, I will just say LOVE YOU to ALL of my relatives tonight that I rarely get to visit or talk to, but I know that they read my blog! LOVE YOU!

Isn't it nice to be loved! Okay, I need to go love my girls' teeth before they fall to sleep and don't get brushed! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah! I don't know if you've seen the invitation that hanging up at church or not, but we're having a baby shower for my sister-in-law, Trisha, this Saturday at her house here in Springfield. We would love for you to come if you can. You can give me a call or just leave a message on my blog. Thanks!