Tuesday, November 13, 2007

For When I am Weak, then I am Strong

Ron sat up for quite a while yesterday. He even ate two good meals! He was strong throughout the day... as much as a brain surgery/ cancer patient can be. But, after the oncologist came and talked with us, he was ready to sleep. I haven't seen him since, but I plan to be there early this morning. I am like his aid, I suppose. I learned something interesting yesterday about shaving men's faces... use a good razor... and, please don't use cold water! My hubby is teaching me! Today he should be able to do that all by himself. I imagine they will have him up and walking today. They talk as though he should come home this week. Yeah! I miss him so much!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah, just want you to know that our family and our church is praying for you and Ron and the girls. God is big enough!

sankey family said...

Dear Ron, Sarah and children,
Please be assured of our prayers and love during this very difficult time.

Marc and Melodie Sankey and boys
Salamanca, Mexico

Unknown said...

Dear Sarah (& Ron),

Our church in Warren is praying for all of your family. Our God is great and good - all the time, even when things make no sense to us. We pray you will sense the closeness of His embrace.

Love,
Marilyn (& Daryl Muir)

Nancy said...

You've been on our minds as well. I can't imagine what you're going through, but want you to know we're praying for you. Our church at Kenwood is as well.