Wednesday, November 7, 2007

There Will Be No Dark Valleys When Jesus Comes

That secret prayer request mentioned in previous posts: My husband... test results... not good. Brace yourself! My husband has been diagnosed with lymphoma (I believe they said Hodgkins)... yes, cancer. He also has a tumor lying under his brain as well, and will need brain surgery (biopsy) this Sunday, unless a miracle take place. I know this is blunt, and rather overwhelming to those reading, but, I am not sure that there is an easy way to tell you. We are sad and broken. Pray for Ron... he was hoping it was just an infection, and we cried together when the news was broken to us. Pray for the girls, they don't understand what is happening, naturally, but they know that Mimi has been around alot lately to take care of them. Please pray for all our family... his parents, etc, as this is a difficult time. May the Lord's will be done. I love my husband VERY much, as he is also my best friend.

6 comments:

Belle said...

Oh...Sarah...I will be praying for your whole family!!!

Charity said...

Sarah, you and your family will be in our prayers! May you be upheld by God's powerful love.

Unknown said...

I really don't know what to say - I felt so sorry for you when I heard the news today. You and your family will definetly be in my prayers over the coming days and especially on Sunday. I want you to know that I care about you and want more than anything to see you get through this very difficult time.

Sarah Cook said...

Thank you, kind friends! We appreciate your love and prayers!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, We are praying for Ron, you, and the family. I Know my MIGHT GOD WHO IS ON THE THRONE HE is interceeding at the right hand of the FATHER. Keep trusting and believing. Love and Prayers Trina

Stephanie said...

Sarah - You and Ron are close in our thoughts and prayers! We are thinking of you and praying about the baby-to-be as well as Ron, you, and Faith and Charity.