Friday, November 16, 2007

HE'S HOME!

Praise God, Ron is home! I can't tell you how good it is to have him here!

Everyone has been so kind... doctors, friends, nurses, churches, etc. God has been very good to us. Thank you loved ones for all your prayers and support.

In case you want to know something about the baby as well. I can hardly breathe! I feel very great with child, and I have had some swelling, and I suspect this is another one of my large babies! The children are fine, and it is nice to be at home as a family. It is still probably going to be rather chaotic, with the possibility of chemo beginning next week. I have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, as God has spared my husband this far, and we will have three beautiful children really soon.

Thanks again for everything.
Sarah

8 comments:

trakylynn said...

Sarah... I am praying for you and Ron and the kids... I hope you take care of yourself as well. I know it is a hard thing to do as you want to help him out as much.. but remember you need to take care of you and the baby to be as well. When are you do? I cant remember..... Hope you all feel the prayers of everyone... we requested prayer at our church and people are praying... Love ya and miss ya Tracy

Sarah Cook said...

Due December 29. Thanks for praying, Tracy.

Nancy said...

So glad he's home already. Now try to remember to take care of yourself and baby too! :) I enjoy your updates since we've been thinking about you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! We are so glad Ron is home. We are praying for you all. Keep me informed on how he is doing. Also I would like your add and phone # so we can call you. If you could mail it to me through bebo that would be great. Take care love & prayers.. Trina. P.S. I have a blog site now. I am trying to figure it all out.

Liz said...

Sarah,
I am so sorry to hear about Ron's situation. Please know that we will be praying for your family. I'll keep up to date through your blog. Take care of yourself and that new baby.
Liz

sankey family said...

Sarah,
Our love and prayers are with you both - so glad your husband is home from the hospital. Remember to get some rest when you can to get ready for that precious little one on the way!

Melodie Sankey

Andy said...

Sarah, Wow! I just found out. You will be in my prayers. I wish that we were closer so that I could help you. Please take care of yourself.
Andrea

The Dickinsons said...

Dearest Sarah, Ron and family,
Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, and thank you for letting us know about Ron, I had NO IDEA! I've been to nauseated to blog hop recently.

Words cannot express how SAD our hearts are for y'all. When Phillip read your comment on my blog last night, I was already in bed, but he yelled up and told me that Ron had cancer and I was SHOCKED!! Please know that we are very touched (I have tears in my eyes as I type this) and we are praying HARD for y'all during this very difficult time. May God be EVERYTHING that you need Him to be during this time. Also take good care of you and that precious baby too. =)

We love and appreciate y'all,
Heather and family, Colombia! =)