Saturday, November 3, 2007

Just so you know

I hope people out there are not thinking that I have a nasty germ infested house. I have bleached toys, disinfected many doorknobs, bleached this and that until my husband sometimes has trouble breathing in his own home due to all the disinfectants and bleaches. Then, I also boiled tooth brushes, etc. Poor Ron... I melted his... oops! Just wanted to let you know before you think I have some nasty house or something, since it does seem plagued with illnesses of late. I have not escaped the germs... I have a cold that hurts my ears and throat and is leaving me drained of the normal energy. I suppose this too shall pass. Charity is being very difficult the past couple of days... she sometimes screams and cries inconsolably... I am looking forward to being back to normal here!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Sarah,
I'm sorry things have been so rough. Ms V said you called her this evening and we prayed for you all at prayer meeting tonight...
I'm praying that God will be very close, I can't imagine what you must be feeling.
Wish I lived a little closer and could be there.
Dixie