Thursday, November 22, 2007

When the Music Fades...

Wednesday morning we went to find out the results of the PET scan and bone marrow biopsy. The bone marrow was clear... Praise God! His organs seem clear, but, here's some new info. There are "spots" showing up on several bones, and they are needing to do further investigation to confirm cancer on the bones.

As far as baby and me, my doctor did an ultrasound the other day, and says the baby is already almost 6 lbs... if you know my history... I had a 9 1/2 lb baby, was induced 3 weeks early with my second, and she was already 8 lbs... then, the doctor suspects this one will be larger! Aaaugh! She put me on BP medication, because I don't seem to be getting better with all that is going on. She may induce me again 3 weeks early! I don't much mind... I am getting weary of being so huge anyway!

My children got shots Tuesday. I made sure they got their flu shots before Ron began chemo, because he will be in great danger around sick little ones. We are big into disinfecting around here now as you could imagine.

God has blessed us with so very much, and I know that no matter what happens, that God is still good.

Thank you for praying.
Sarah

3 comments:

Becky said...

Sarah, I know you don't know me, but I worked at GBS when Ron attended school there. I am praying for Him and your family. I have my Church Family praying for him also.

Becky (Toth) Bell

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted you to know that I'll be praying for you and your family. My sister was diagnosed with lymphoma 2 years ago in December and she's now been cancer free for almost 1.5 years. God is good and He can work miracles!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Sarah Cook said...

Thank you for that encouraging note! :-)