Friday, October 30, 2009

I think I just need to go to bed earlier.

Well, that last post was quite a downer... I still don't feel great, but I think I have an idea what is wrong with me... I need to go to sleep before 1am or later, no caffeine after 5pm, get fresh air and exercise some... but, definitely sleep is good. I have got to get a good night's sleep!
It was such an encouragement when I went to my mailbox and found two sweet cards in there... the kind words and humor contained within them was worth more than the $1000 that Ron was joking about being in the mailbox. One card was from Ron's work place with many signatures and comments. Another was from someone who had met my children while Ron was in the hospital, and it was so sweet.
I hope Youth Challenge is going great... this is the third year we have not been able to go. I think there was a good sized group going from our church this year... I am glad.
I won't be able to teach Children's Church for a while to avoid germs... sounds silly unless you are living with a person who has a severally compromised immune system. I am not normally a germ freak, but this is an exceptional situation.
By the way, medical friends... is it metaport or mediport? I never said I was a fantastic speller. Well, I think I might steal a little nap here while two of my children are sleeping. Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kathy.got to come home Friday afternoon. She is at her Mom & Dads. Take care Uncle Paul