Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Around the next curve...

This week is a "pins and needles" kind of week for me... Ron's PET and CAT scans are tomorrow, as well as an appointment with the dermatologist. I have been extremely nervous about this week. It is like waiting to see if armed man will pull the trigger or not. Holding my breath almost as we wind this corner! It has been about 8 months since the last stem-cell transplant and since he has had chemo or radiation... that is a very long time, perhaps the longest span of time since he started this battle with Hodgkin's disease. He has had about the ultimate treatments that people get for this lymphoma, I think, so it has been hit hard... now the question is... will this be remission or not? What is around the next curve? Is the road straight, bumpy, dead-ended, smooth, or are there just more curves? I just hold my breath and cringe.
Pray for us especially this week. We need Jesus' help! We want His will to be done!

3 comments:

Angie D said...

Praying in Frankfort, Sarah!

Linda Leppla said...

Sarah, have been and will be praying.

Sonya said...

Praying for you and your family!