Saturday, June 5, 2010

storms

We are in a storm right now... and, I don't just mean the downpour of rain and thunder, which we are experiencing as well, but things are hard to understand right now.
We have heard enough bad news in the last 48 hours to make one think... um, well, let's see, how about "AAAAAAAAAAUGH! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!" and throw themselves against the wall... but, then again, guess that wouldn't really help matters.
So, we are in a storm... not getting into details right now, due to the fact that the "details" aren't certain, and I just am not going there right now. But, curious, how's the weather at your place?
Sleep sounds glorious right now. Just might indulge myself with a rest. ZZZZZZ

1 comment:

sarahmfry said...

Praying for you! So sorry you're in stormy weather right now. One of my favorite high school teachers at GBS once told us..."sometimes in the darkness you have to just hold on to the basics." God is love. He loves me. I love Him. His Word is true. Just hold on to the bottom-line basics. I know sometimes even the basics are hard, but it has been a wise lesson I have never forgotton.

Sending love and prayers...