Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Don't worry, friends and family, you didn't miss her graduation... these are pre-graduation pictures. I am hoping to have her graduation next month. Got to get the date and place set.



Faith with a picture of herself as a baby. How time passes! I am so proud of her.

These were actually some roses Ron got me for our anniversary. I plan to tweek with these pictures to make them look more professional so they can be printed and given out.


The sun was causing her to squint.

The trailor behind Faith belongs to my nieghbor who actually has a Doctorate and does some sort of research... I think it has to do with the neurons in the brain. She teaches Physiology, I believe, and travels to meetings, so we don't see her all the time... but, she is very sweet and loves Jesus. I feel good about her being our neighbor.
I am looking forward to tweeking with this picture... I love it!

No comments: