Monday, June 28, 2010

Well, I was just too tired...

to stay up past midnight last night to do laundry, so now I have the mountain to attack. Today has already been beyond busy... mowing the lawn, pulling weeds that grew while we were gone, pruning bushes, getting about everything out of the one van and vacuuming it out (there was a whole lot of stuff in that van, including the tents we didn't have to use... Yeah!), making meals, making sure kiddos got baths, going to the park with Ron and the children, making sure bunny was stocked with plenty of food, fresh water, and treats (started that yesterday... Ron's parents checked up on her at least once while we were away... I had left enormous amounts of food for her, but she is quite an eater for a dwarf bunny), caught up on some phone calls to family... not calling anyone for about a week or using a computer was good for me, and making sure devotions was one of the first things done today cause I sure couldn't make it through this busy day without God's help... my feet hurt from it all.
Now, it's laundry time, and it is yuck!
I love camp... but the clean-up is quite the chore... I still think it is worth it all!

No comments: