Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Getting organized!

Well... in the middle of trying to have fun with family, I have been organizing! So excited about my labeling projects! The girls' room looks about the best it ever has! Just thought I would brag!
Got Scriptures posted around my house as reminders to help me in areas that I need to improve!
Had help from Ruthanne Buckland with folding laundry today, and she even watched the children for a while so that Ron and I could go out to eat! Thanks, friend!
House doesn't look too bad, but of course, there is always projects to do! I was able to get much work done the other day, because Ron took the girls out for several hours... they ate out, went to the lake, and the girls even took a nap in the van. Thank you, dear, for helping me sooo much. He even helped organize some of the back room!
It is amazing how much better a woman can feel about herself when her house looks decent! I even steam-cleaned some of my carpets!
Okay, I will stop bragging now, but I was just so excited about what the Lord has helped me accomplish this week.
God has also answered two important prayers this week, and I just want to thank Him!
Reporting in... this has been Sarah Cook on the happenings of the past few days!

3 comments:

Martha C said...

I totally know what you mean about the house!

Kimberly said...

I LOVE labels!!!! Organizing is a wonderful thing. Just about once a semester I go through everything in my room and re-organize it.

I miss seeing everyone on Sundays. Your blog helps me feel better. :)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Great job Sarah. Wish I had your energy and enthusiasm. It's always nice to get a little time to yourself. Once in a while I will get Tom to keep the girls and I'll just go a mile down the road to Winn Dixie just to go shopping by myself. Even if I don't buy a thing. Great post.