Sunday, July 20, 2008

Going away again!

I plan to be gone Monday through Friday for Youth Camp.

On Saturday or Sunday, my parents are supposed to be coming up to visit. They celebrate 25 years of marriage on July 30. They are supposed to stay with me for a couple of days.

Hope is to be dedicated to the Lord this coming Sunday.

This is going to make for a busy week...

You probably won't hear from me for a while, but, continue to pray for us. Ron has a PET scan and MRI the following week. (I think one is on the 30th and one is on the 31st.) Hopefully, there will be no problems... one can get weary of having themself cut on and put through torturious chemicals.

I also celebrate my 27th birthday on July 29.

Have I mentioned the situation with my hair? Yes, it may seem a bit sad, but I am turning gray. It has been happening for a little while, but it seems that it is speeding up a little. I haven't even had a chance to turn 30 yet! Perhaps they are strands of wisdom... now that could be a good thing... hey, gotta think that something good will come of it!

Well, as much as I love to chat with you all, I have much to do, seeing that early tomorrow, we will be off to start a GREAT week! Pray that God will move in a mighty way!

No comments: