Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Here we go...

Now check out the site below... the tons of pictures from the past are now available for your veiwing... click on All Things Work Together Album to see over 300 pictures... yes, some are repeats, but, hey, at least it is better than nothing! Hope's dedication pictures are available, too. Still have to get the zoo and camp albums done. If anyone could tell me how to just have people click on a picture on my blog and bring it up, that would be great! Thanks, and enjoy!

1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Saw your pictures. My how time does fly. Rachel and you both are beautiful girls and your little ones are precious. I'm still trying to figure out Picaso picture albums too so don't feel bad. I'll get it one of these days if I ever find the time. How are your parents? I haven't seen them in years. The dedication was beautiful. Take care.