Saturday, May 22, 2010

Life is painful...

Another person that had attended our church passed away tragically, and our hearts hearts are hurting. This is about the 4th person in about a year's time that has passed away from our church. It takes my breath away.
We will miss these dear ones.
Please, please, pray for the family of Kevin Tacket... he left behind a young wife and two very tiny children. I don't know the details, but I am told there was a car accident. I am guessing that Kevin was about my age. Pray and if you feel led, I am sure his wife and babies would appreciate any other support. His mother has gone to church for years and is so dear. My heart breaks for her.
I feel so uncomfortable talking about all this. It just doesn't feel real.
Phone calls are still being made to notify church folk and others about this tragidy. I feel like turning on my "numb" button.
It has been such a stressful day anyway. I don't feel well. Everyone is edgy.
I do have some happy things to post, but it doesn't feel right at the moment. I will have to post them another time.

1 comment:

Martha C said...

I was so sorry to read this! I will be praying for the family. . .