Monday, December 10, 2007

Recent Family Photos (sorry about the quality)















There you've got it! New pictures at last. Some of them are pictures of pictures... so the quality it not good. I have some pictures of one of the last children's church services we did together, but I will plan to share those later, as I think this is alot for today, and my computer is having personality issues in the picture download area. Ron does wear a hat often right now since he still has alot of stitches. He did start chemo Friday, but they may have to be more aggressive, we'll see. Thanks for praying! Notice the picture of me and my hugeness... Soon, very soon, I shall see the gift inside! I had to put the picture of Charity in the basket. That is the basket that is for dress up clothes (something Faithy loves to do), but, Charity found another use for it. The real picture of the girls with the Christmas tree is much cuter, but Faith sometimes makes faces for the camera and she looks silly. They are too funny.

4 comments:

Martha C said...

I really enjoyed all the pictures. Charity looks so much older than when I last saw her in May.

The Dickinsons said...

Glad you posted these neat pics. I love seeing families together. I'm sure you are PAST ready to have that adorable bundle of joy. I hope that you can have her (?) soon! We are praying for Ron and your family! May God give you a wonderful Christmas season.

Love, Heather and family =)

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Sarah, I was asking Mariann Brown about you and your family. She gave me your blog page. Please contact me and let me know how you are. I have this blog and one on yahoo. YOu can get to it from my friends list. I was really stunned and saddened by the news of Ron and the cancer. WE are praying that God will wrapp His arms of love around you this Christmas Season and bring you joy and peace...And hopefully that baby gets here soon!! Take care.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pics. You've been on my mind a lot lately. I pray baby comes safely and soon. I'll try to be in touch. Much love!!