Sunday, December 23, 2007

Merry Christmas from the Cook Family


Please excuse the quality of my pictures... my camera is not a regular digital camara. The lighting was terrible, but we tried to dress alike for the Sunday morning service.
By the way, I don't recommend doing all the work that I have done the past few days to those who just had a baby. But, it does give me a sense of normality right now, which I felt the need for. I have had some pain because I get a little carried away. Overall, I am doing great though.
The baby is doing well, and the children are enjoying their presents.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas

Charity said...

Have a blessed Christmas!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. So glad the treatments are going as well as can be expected. Stay encouraged. God is so Mighty!! He can do anything out of anything as The Collingsworth's sing about. But we already know that right??? Take care. Tell your family hello from ours. God bless.

The Dickinsons said...

Nice family picture!

I hope y'all had a Very Merry Christmas...it sounds like you did. SOOO GLAD that churches have remembered your special family this year...y'all deserve it! =)

We love y'all and are praying for you.
Heather and family =)