Thursday, December 6, 2007

They say they love me...

It was a sweet thing that Faithy said to me the other day... She said that I was the best! She made my day! Both of the girls now say "I love you" to me, and I just eat it up, of course. Then, Faith looked outside yesterday at the snow and was talking about it, then finally said "This is the best day ever!" So cute! Not sure if everyone felt as happy as she about the snow, but she thought it was great! Just thought I would share a proud moment with you!
Then, she decided last night to tell our pastor's wife that our house was a "disaster" and about her toys, etc... she went on and on about it... kids can be too open and honest sometimes! They make me laugh! Would love to hear some of your kids' sayings, etc. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Martha C said...

During a recent meal, Ethan piped up and said, "Mommy, you are getting to be a good cooker now." (I think he is finally starting to like more food.)
He also told me, "Mommy, I used to say your belly was big and poochy, but now it is tiny." He won some brownie points for that one! Hee. Hee.