Saturday, December 1, 2007

Busy... busy...

That about explains it all these days. Guess I ought to tell you what they found out about Ron's bones... I guess the cancer is on the bones... but, it is not deep into them... not in the marrow either. However, this does put him at stage 4. He finishes the radiation Thursday, and is scheduled to start chemo the following Monday. He is doing well, all things considered.

We are having a bout of sickness here agian with the children, who seem to love to bring home any bug out there... not good for my hubby since his immune system is down. Please, pray that he will not catch whatever it is the girls have.

My girls have huge amounts of energy these days, and can tare through a clean house in a matter of moments, leaving it looking as if no work had ever been done. Actually, I wonder what their motive is for being so destructive!

Tonight, our church is having a Christmas play,and Faithy is supposed to play the bells. I sure hope she cooperates this time. Bless her heart, she has been having a bit of a struggle these days.

Well, I must go and get ready for tonight! Have a great and relaxing weekend! He He

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just left you a message on your phone. So sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. So badly wish your news had been better and wish I could do something to ease the stress in a tangible way. Please know that I am praying for you all. I pray that you will know the constant presence and grace of our Heavenly Father as He travels this journey with you. Love to you all.

Martha C said...

Sorry to read you are struggling with more sickness. Hope it passes soon. Been thinking and praying for you!