Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy day!

My thyroid counts are fine, and although one angle of my thyroid nodule looked bigger, another looked smaller... it could be because of the different ways a tech does the ultrasound... not a big deal... it is up to me if I want to keep the nodule for a while, and I think I shall. It may be annoying, but I think having my throat slit right now isn't something that fits nicely into my schedule.. if the tests turned out okay, I am not so creeped out about it... until the next time a test comes, then, I get all worked up about it! I did have a doctor yesterday tell me that I need to loose weight... nice!
Faith did well in her first piano lesson with Sister Stroup today. She is a sweet lady, and Faith said she "was not shy of her." (I think that means she was not afraid of her.) I was a little concerned Faith would cry for me (like a child on their first day of kindergarten), but she did just fine (I went to the nursery in order to not distract or interfere, which was a good plan!). Faith seems very happy about learning piano, which is quite different to what she originally thought.
You know, it is interesting what worry can do to a person! I have learned that today. Here I thought I had serious issues with my thyroid, and got myself all worked up about it. Faithy had been concerned about being without Mommy and having to learn piano. The fears were shot down today, and now I have a headache! When will we learn to just trust Jesus?! You would think I would have mastered that now, but nope... after all He has done for us... I go around whining and living in fear like the children of Israel in Moses' day... seeing God do miracles, then wondering if He would or could deal with the next issue. Lord, help me to grow up!
I have a feeling that God has more miracles and joys for our family coming... no matter what happens, Lord, help me trust Your hand.

No comments: