Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What does the Cook family do?


The bus ministry... this bus is presently receiving a face lift and is being painted and lettered.




A huge tree Ron has been cutting down.




Working to reach little children for Jesus. I'm the bossy lady in the back row with the black and leopard. I had alot of helpers during my shift in Children's Church, and it has been a great blessing!


Having fun with Children's Church.


A little hike on family night.


A work in the making... the girls' room!


My artwork in the girls' room. You may not be able to see this in this picture, but some of it is outlined in glitter glue.


Doesn't she look so snuggly in her jammies? She's getting to be such a big girl!






Two of my favorite people with their Mommy.


Part of my living room.


This is my Kitchen.
Okay, I would like to show you more of my house, but this is a very slow process with dial-up, and it keeps stopping. How do I stop the big spaces between entries? It takes so long to correct those. Well, maybe I will share more in a future post.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Your house looks so pretty! Great job!