Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Super Woman!

That is how I feel right now! You would not believe the work that I have gotten done the last couple of days. If I sound a little proud, it is because I am a little proud! The girls' room got tackled, and looks awesome! The only room (besides a bit of clutter in the computer room, which is not overwhelming me, and a bit of laundry) that needs serious cleaning is my room. My husband motivated me by making a deal with me... I know that sounds silly, but it really worked, and I power cleaned this house like a mad woman yesterday, and shocked even myself!!!
I also have managed this week to round up some items that belong to other people and the library... still need to get some more things together... it has been a bad habit of mine in delaying returning items. That is embarrassing, but it is a habit that needs broken, and I am working on that presently.
I also have planted flowers and tomato seeds in some pots, and cleaned out some of the flower bedding outside. Faith and Charity helped with the potting, and Faith helped me throw grass seed today in our little lawn. Have I ever mentioned how I feel about the outdoors, flowers, etc. It makes me feel so cheery! I am looking forward to getting some mulch to dress up the "yard" a bit.
Besides all that, I went and had bloodwork done today, and have doctor appointments the next two days. I am also battling a cold or sinus infection or something that is making breathing through my nose impossible... so if you see me walking around with my mouth gaped open, I am okay, just stopped up in the head.
I MUST take pictures of the church bus' new paint job to show you all the difference! It is awesome!!! It has been transformed! You will LOVE it! Lots of work, and a good deal of money went into getting it done... but, I think it was worth it!
On the other hand, my van has been transformed today as well... on the bad side! I sort-of had an accident! Why does the church and the church's apartment have to be so close together?! I totally misjudged the distance between my vehicle and the church! That brick wall did a number to the side of our old van! I wonder what the neighbors thought if they heard me outside the church at 6 or 7 something in the morning (long story!) crunching the side of my van against the corner of the church! Faithy was sitting in the seat next to the wall be crushed, and was afraid that the glass was going to break... Mommy couldn't think clearly how to get herself out of the dilemma, so she continued to scrape up the ole' van! Sorry, Ron! I am definitely not the first person to mess up their vehicle in this spot! I can name at least one other... but, maybe I should keep her name from being added to the reckless drivers' list... HA! Actually, that was sort-of my fault, since Ron and I lived in the apartment at that time, and my daughter was sitting in her highchair facing the window and distracted my dear friend's driving!
On the good side, we have found a piano teacher for Faith, and she starts THIS THURSDAY afternoon! I have heard great things about her, and I am very excited about it!
Lots going on here, so you will just have to keep stoppin' by!
Your over-caffeinated blogging friend,
me

1 comment:

Heather said...

So does this mean you dont need me to come over now. 8o) It sounds like you got it all tackled.I am happy for you!! I was gonna ask you something elase but I dont have your phone #. Will you email it to me? lopermommy76@aol.com.