Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy belated birthday, Charity!

Charity's birthday was Sunday, but we celebrated it on Saturday. I will have to share pictures of my now 4 year old soon.
4 reasons I love you, my little Charity.
1. Because I am your Mommy, and nothing can make me stop loving you.
2. You are just too cute not to love.
3. You are teeny tiny and cuddly, have gorgious hair and eyes, and have about the mousiest (is that a word?) voice ever!
4. I believe that God has an awesome plan for you, and I feel so unworthy to train you for that plan... but, nevertheless, I got the job, and as tough as it is, it is an honor! I feel like I am the one in need of the training sometimes!
I LOVE YOU! You might not always feel like I do, when you are "in trouble," but I do... soooo much! I am proud to be your mommy!

BTW, for those out there reading my Facebook, I am making an annoucement of my soon disappearance from Facebook. I know it is confusing, but I have my reasons. Nobody has done anything mean to me, it is a personal decision made in light of my family's interest. I really enjoyed finding people and it was fun, but right now, it is just not in our best interest to get caught up in it. I am giving time for folk to get the info they need to contact me via email. I want to stay in contact with folk, but... it is a long story. You may continue to read my blog at this time. Thank you for understanding what may not be understood. :-) It was interesting getting so many friends in so few days... maybe I am cooler than I think! HA! I liked the support groups somewhat out there for those battling Hodgkin's disease! It is nice to meet other folk going through the lymphoma battle, and support one another.
One downside I found on Facebook was the slipperly slope I found that many folks have fallen down. They once believed strongly in something... had a conviction... loved God with all their hearts... then, I found them... and, I see the "slow fade." It is happening everywhere! Some marriages broken, some lives shattered, and I wish we could rewind time and see where it all started. Generally, it was a gradual thing. Wish I would have prayed more for them... or, at all. I have felt the tugging of the world on me, too, so I am not exempt. Please, God, help me not to "fade"! PLEASE!!! Help me! Satan is doing is best to snag us all! Please, Lord, clear our vision... things can get foggy sometimes!
We shall press on!

No comments: