Monday, April 5, 2010

I am actually getting company... shockers!!!

"Baby sister", Rachel is coming to see me tomorrow and staying overnight with me. We are going wedding shopping... for bridesmaid dresses and flowers. It is sure to be alot of fun... especially if the dresses aren't too expensive :-) We have alot of fun together, and I am really looking forward to it. She is supposed to get married in the middle of July. Her date has changed several times, and I teased her that if she changes it much more, she'll be getting married at the end of the week!!!
Just thought I would throw this out, too, in case my Secret Sister is reading this... I love you! You are spoiling me to pieces!!! You are making me fat! I LOVED, LOVED that gift yesterday! I actually have LOVED all my gifts! Thanks so much!

No comments: