Monday, April 5, 2010

Wow! Another company coming this week... I am touched!

Another shockers, my parents might come Saturday! Wow! I think I am about to fall over with all the fun surprises!!! After they leave on Saturday, I am having a tiny tot tea party for Charity's birthday party!
Sooo, tomorrow and Wednesday is Rachel and church. Thursday is piano lesson in Franklin, Oh, and Friday is not scheduled yet... probably will decorate CC that day, and Saturday is booked, and Sunday I teach Children's Church... I am sooo excited about the excitement! I needed a life besides potty training, washing laundry, and staring at my computer! Woo-hoo! Then, IHC is coming up, and Faith needs to finish Kindergarten. Then, comes Summer! I LOVE Summer... the camp-meetings, playing outside with my kids, taking walks, teaching CC, doing flowers and hopefully gardening this year, and celebrating several birthdays and Ron's and my anniversary. I am sooo glad that the snow is gone and life is awakening! I am sooo excited! Bring it on, I say!

No comments: