Friday, April 9, 2010

I was on Facebook, before I was on Facebook

As I was relaxing this morning after an incredibly busy week (and, mind you, I still have an EXTREMELY busy weekend ahead), I was reading some beloved folks Facebooks, and saw who but ME and MY FAMILY! And, they were VERY hilarious pictures! They are a bit old pictures, but very fun. Shouldn't you be forewarned that your craziness will be posted for all the world to see? Oh, well, I got a good laugh about it!
I will have to get pix on here of our crazy week later! Been wild!!!
Rachel has come and gone and is much, much more prepared for her wedding now... may not want children for a while after hanging out with us, but she is very loved by her little nieces.
With help, the Children's Church is nearly all decorated for the 10-11 week series. Got quiet seat prizes enough for whole series, I think. Ron and I get to dress up like farmers for the next couple of months. Yeah! We are sowing seeds for eternity!
Faith had piano lesson yesterday, and we went to another appointment, too. It has been run, run, run, and tomorrow is run, run, run, and Sunday is run, run, run. I am pausing today for a while for some "down-time."
My well-behaved children (not) are currently enjoying my down-time by leaping off the couch in huge bounds. Precious.... or, rather, insanity. Now, the youngest one is crying again... she landed wrong... earlier she was crying 'cause a sister landed on her foot. Just to let you know... our couch was free... another man's trash is another man's goods, right? I do like my couch and am thankful for it, but I don't complain as much about it as I would if had to buy it, or had it been newer.
The music in our house is blasting away and my house is BEGGING my attention, so that is my "to-do" for today, and I might run over to the church later to prepare for tomorrow's "Tiny Tot Tea Party", aka Charity's birthday party, that is tomorrow at the church... after my parents leave. So glad that they get to come to visit... it has been sooo long... they have never been to my "new" mobile home.
Rachel! I forgot to tell you we have a merry-go-round here! So could have brought back some certain memories... we might not have been able to handle anything else afterward.... and, Ron would have had to have been there to make it "real". HA! Everyone else, to fill you in, I get very easily nauseated ever since I have had my children. Don't know what Rachel's excuse is? She is a little wimpy, I guess.
My poor kids are shot from being dragged everywhere. So glad for the down-time.

No comments: