Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Call me the computer genius! HA!

Now, when you look through the following pictures, please keep in mind that the screen on my camera is shattered, and therefore, I cannot see the pictures as I take them. I just snap away and hope some turn out well.
This is Easter Sunday. I hope to get pictures of the IHC on pretty soon. Wish I had some nice pictures of Hope form Easter Sunday, but she wore same dress at the IH Convention, so when I get those on here, you can see what she wore. It was the same dress that Charity had wore last year. Very pretty.
Wow! That is quite a blur! There's Charity... in the school/office/library room.

Children's Church on Resurrection Sunday.

That is my man teaching there!

Do you see me kiddos in there? Minus Hope... she is being babysat by a friend of mine in the main sanctuary.

Don't those kiddos just look beautiful/handsome?





Don't ask.
Dad and Mom came up here recently to visit on their way to see Wes and Becca's new baby. Charity's birthday party was later that day, and I forgot my camera, of all things!

Back to Sunday here and, yes, little Princess made her appearance in Children's Church... much to the delight of the children. The children had an opportunity to have Sister Manley snap pictures of them with the bunny. It was quite the day, as I dramatically taught the resurrection story from the perspective of Mary Magdalene, the kids got no-bake cookies, saw me give a presentation of the Resurrection Eggs, and Ron's "bunny" object lesson... Don't bow to that bunny ;-)



Unfortunately, one child was allergic to the critter. Sorry there, Cale!

The excitement in the room was top-notch.

Back to my parents' visit here.
One of these days, I might try to put pictures in a decent order.





We've had this computer at our house that we thought could possibly be junk. It just would not work for us... only one program was usable at times. i worked hard on the thing today, and not only does it work quite smoothly on all the programs I have tried, but I just taught myself how to hook it up to the high-speed contraption, and here I am typing away to you! Ron has the laptop with him at work, and I was unable to use it during the day. I am really excited about having the "junky" computer up and running so beautifully.
As a follow-up on the previous post, Faith has been having headaches lately, accompanied with nausea, but the sharp pain was frightening. I think she needs more rest, breaks during long periods of reading or computer time, and little snacks... guess if I do all those, that should cover a multitude of possibilities. Yesterday, she had a headache immediately following a cry that she was hungry and had an upset stomach... she acted like a person having a migraine... she wanted her sisters to vanish, it seemed... just leave her alone!!! We had her snack on some fruit, etc, and lay down by Daddy while Mommy prepared supper. After supper, she seemed well again. Hmmm. Now, I am trying to be cautious to not allow too long of periods between snacks or meals.
I enjoyed my morning this morning, snuggling with some precious little ones, eating homemade French toast, and starting out my day. It has been a noisy one again, as usual, and it is no wonder I am turning grey so quickly. I had a sweet comment from someone the other day, that they taught grey hair was pretty. I have been noticing it more and more, and it is not very hide-able anymore. Guess I shouldn't be ashamed... worked hard for those silver highlights... HA!
Hope you all are doing well, and enjoy the few pictures here today.

No comments: