Saturday, April 17, 2010

Rachel, what do you think??? Is it a keeper?

Dearest little sister, Rachel, who lives 2 hours, at least, away from me...
I have been tweeking with my hair, and thought of some ideas for your wedding. I know you had planned on a hairdresser to do my hair... but, I am not sure too many have dealt with hair as long as mine.
There are many variations I can do with this... I just put styling gel and scrunched up the wet natural curls and used Aussi (sp?) Freeze and wa-la... it looks permed! I have been asked if I had it permed... nope... it is the real deal... I have just gotten in the habit of pulling it tight over my head and smashing it down when it really could come ALIVE! I have tried several different variations the last few days, and thought you might like it. Vision it without the clamp, though. I had to hurry a bit today, since I had a clean-up to do in my van... you don't want to know! The picts aren't too good, d/t my camara being shattered inside from dropping it. I can try a few more styles if you'd like. The back looked MUCH better on Wednesday. Please, don't mind my double-chin... yuck!






1 comment:

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I like it!! I say wear it that way. Looks great!!