Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Thanks to Christmas money, we are now proud owners af a real digital camera. Pictures are precious these days, so I feel this was a valuable investment! Now, unfortunately, our computer is giving my a hard time with uploading the pictures, but hopefully this is a temporary problem... will try later to get the picts up. Should be much better quality. Hope is more beautiful than that pict I posted the other day.

I have made some new goals that I feel are important in my spiritual walk for this year, and have found that already old habits are hard to break, but with God we are more than conquerors, and I am excited about what this new year holds... although, I know the road will not be easy. I am looking forward to seeing my husband restored, and these new found migraines (?) I am experiencing to soon disappear. No, I am not a health and wealth believer... just hopeful and being more prayerful! May God's will be done!

The new baby has brought me great amounts of joy! She is just fanastic to me, but I do miss some of my sleep. I go to bed extremely late and wake up really late these days, but I think most new mothers suffer this phenomona. Hope was a perfect name for her! I find my older ones being SUPER ACTIVE these days, and wish my energy could keep up... oh, but they are cute.

Faith says that everything that is cute to her is "adorabous". I think it is a combo of adorable and gorgeous. She got up in the night last night and told me she was afraid, and I told her that she need not to be afraid, that Mommy and Daddy and Jesus are here. She wanted to know if Jesus would sleep with her, and I told her that He would. We prayed together and she went back to bed and slept well.

Charity copies Faith in many things. One of Charity's favorite things to do right now is to throw away trash... so she throws away diapers for me... I love it!

Ron has chemo again this Friday. He actually has been getting involved in the bus ministry again... He also has been going calling some, and even teaching some in church again! I am very glad, because that is my Ron I know... He just keeps pressing on with God's help. Thank you all for praying for him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sarah, it was nice to talk to you at church this evening. Thanks for letting me hold little Hope for a while! She is so beautiful and precious.

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

I'm looking forward to more pictures. It has been such a long time since I have seen you. I am so glad that Ron is doing some better. We were at Union Ridge over the holidays and several people spoke of you and Ron. You were mentiond in prayer requests. I would love to see you. If ever you get down this way, be sure to give me a "hollar". Take care. God bless.

The Yates said...

Hi! Just want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Tried calling you today but couldn't get through. Will try later and in the mean time, Keep Looking UP! Mel

sarahmfry said...

Sarah - I have been so blessed by you today. I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. You have a great way of putting things down just as they are - the good and the bad. But your strength and spirit have amazed me. I cannot even imagine walking the path you have for the last few months. But your sense of humor, your faith, your inspiration, and your will to see the bright side seem to have only strengthened.

May God give you both a beautiful day today (as well as nerves of steel and lots of sleep!). Please know that we're praying.

Much Love,
Sarah Fry