Thursday, January 17, 2008

I am returning from my blog strike!

So sorry my beloved readers... I am feeling carnal toward my computer for not allowing me to put on my pictures, so I have not updated! I even tried going to the library to update it, but they don't have the spot for my computer disk! Grrr!

Well, here is how Ron is. He says to tell you that he is doing pretty well, just having some minor side effects from the chemo... nothing serious. They plan to do a scan of his body at the end of this month to see how the treatments are working.

Girls are fine now. They were sick... but, beside Faith's complaining about her belly, they seem to be great. Hope went the other day for her one month check up and was already 11lbs 4 oz (with clothes). This puts her in the 90-95th percentile in weight. She LOVES to eat!

I am still suffering with these headache things... does tricks on my vision. Welcome to the world of migraines, is my guess. Not that I have anything to cause a headache :-)

Just wanted to let you know that we are still with it, busy, and pressing on. If ANYONE know how to fix my computer... PLEASE tell me what to do to get my pictures on!

Thanks for your patience.

2 comments:

Martha C said...

Enjoyed the update. Sorry that I am no help with pictures!

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Glad to hear from you. I started having migraines after having Patricia. I don't have them often and I've only had the "tunnel vision" once. But I've had the headache and boy it sure can hurt.

Glad to hear that Ron is holding his own. Hope Faith's belly quits hurting. We all had the stomache flu and our belly's hurt too. Good luck.

God bless. Take care.