Friday, November 21, 2008

Father and daughter deer hunting...

***edit*** Just thought I would throw in that Faith didn't actually see him shoot the deer, because they were in a trailer or some-sort of building where they could stay warm but still shoot a deer... and, no, she did not watch him gut it. She had fun, but sometimes does not like to get too close to a large animal. ***end edit***

Faithy and daddy went deer hunting, and Ron shot one tonight! Don't know if this excites you, but it does us... well, Faith didn't like it as much as Ron did, but it does mean meat for our freezer.

Hey, does anyone out there know what to do if someone keeps calling you and hanging up several times a day? I have caller ID, so I tried to call them back, but it was busy. I Googled the number, and there are lots of other complaints about the number... I would maybe report it to the police, but I think the number is from CA and probably related to telemarketing... I am a busy woman, and could be in the middle of something important (like changing a diaper or washing a mountain of dishes), and do NOT appreciate prank calls. I reported it to one website, and I plan on reporting it to my phone company, and see what they say. What do you think?

Besides caring for my children, cleaning house, doing laundry, cooking, shopping online for Christmas presents so I don't have to run all over the place to find what I would like the girls to have and at a low price, and reading a novel (not sure that fits in the pattern), I have been trying to finish a quilt up that I started over a year ago for my mother-in-law... you would probably laugh if you saw it... very unprofessional, but it does look like a quilt. I thought I might as well see how difficult it was... you'll never know if you can do something if you never try. There are major mistakes in it, but I think she will like it still.

So, how are you my dear friends?! Been missing those comments... but, I am a lurker, too. Just loving to spy on people. HA! Hope everyone is doing well. Until next post... good bye!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, How is everything going with you guys? You look like you have a wondeful family. My sister started out hunting with my Dad when she was little too. She is now 22 and she got her first buck today. Take Care!!

Sarah Cook said...

Erin!!! SOOO very good to hear from you!!! It has been a very long time, girl!!! Would love to talk with you sometime!

Rebecca said...

www.800notes.com can usually tell you who the call is from and if anyone else has reported complaints about that number. 8o)

Unknown said...

You asking about prank calls reminded me of my almost 90 year old Grandma. It's been awhile ago, but she kept getting all these calls and no one would be there, so she got an idea. The next time they called she was ready. She had her radio off but turned up so it would be really loud and when they called again she put the reciever by the speaker and turned it on. They didn't call back! LOL!