Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just another day at the Cooks...

Not that this gives anyone warm fuzzy feelings, but I had an endoscopy today (still trying to resolve the swallowing problem), and found that I have a medium hiatal hernia... I know, it is common, and I am not surprised after all the years I have had heartburn and reflux issues. So... now I get to take medicine for the thyroid nodule AND for the hernia... yeah! Maybe they both are working together in a scheme... HA!

Faith has been saying such sweet things to me lately. She tells me all the time how much she loves me. I just love it, of course!

Got a prayer request for you... would you all pray for the young people we work with... my heart has been heavy for them, and I would like to see them allow God to move in their lives. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with all the meds. I guess one must have some sort of collection! =) I am glad they found the hiatal hernia and that much relief is in sight.

Glad that Faith is telling you sweet things. Enjoy!!