Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be thankful for, as I have had a year of HOPE.

H- Happy and hard hours, but hours nevertheless, with my family of five

O- Operations and ongoing treatments that went well for Ron

P- People who pray

E- Extra energy for evergoing tasks; eternal life

Today, I saw lots of family, and that was really special. We ate at my grandparents house, where my girls saw fit to entertain everyone.
Charity fell in love with my Uncle David, and she told me that she loved my dad (whom she used to be afraid of, but she has grown out of much of her shyness).
Faith told my grandmother that she (grandma) has "squishy arms," and that she (Faith) has squishy cheeks, but they don't have lines in them like my grandma's! I could have fallen over! Just wait, Faith, until you grow to be 80, and see if your skin doesn't get squishy and wrinkly! My grandma looks great to me, and I am glad that she has a good sense of humor.
Today, Faith told me she wants to be Daddy's kid and Mommy's kid... I was glad, because she doesn't exactly get a choice :-) She also told me again how much she loves me... she says she loves me all night and all day! She lay in my bed last night chatting with me for a very long time... she is growing up so fast, and could go on talking to me for hours... which I enjoy, but it was time for her to go to sleep, and quite difficult to turn off the chatterbox (wonder where she gets that!).
Hope took a little step or two the other day... it won't me long now!
Well, I need to go check on my girls... Faith keeps getting out of bed to report that Charity was on her side of the bed, and was kicking her. Maybe having them share a full sized bed with each other wasn't such a good idea after all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Charity is feeling better. Sorry to hear that she's been sick.

Rebecca said...

We missed you all. Wish we could have been there!