Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BLAAAA!

That is what I have to say about what has happened since my last post.
First, Ron's neck pain was discovered to be a blood clot, sometimes caused by a central line... so they removed his line and he's on anti-coagulating shots and pills. Praise God they found that clot in his neck and are working on shrinking it. Pray it doesn't break loose... so far, so good!
Second, on the same day, our friend, Dr. Marcia Davis, has a heart attack... then 1-2 more in the following day, and even coded once! Was strange seeing her in a hospital bed in pain. She is an incredible lady! She is one of the most multi-tasked ladies I know... I do know several, but she is one of the top. I haven't heard any news for a couple of days, so I am assuming she is doing better.
My emotions, then, spiraled downward and I started caring less about my goals. Charity catches a small cold, and Faith seems to be catching a little one, too. I, on the other hand, got slapped yesterday with an illness that helped me loose a few pounds un-voluntarily. It was horrible! Once the vomiting, etc., ended, my body was aching furiously with fever. It was difficult to even walk... I felt like I weighed double what I really do. Ron was forced to sleep in the girls' room, I think. If you want to hear the wildest part of the story, you can ask me later, I still ache, but I feel much better than yesterday! At least today, I have been able to eat.
Well, isn't it amazing how things can change so quickly!
Maybe next week will be a good one... Yes, next week... hmmm... that is when I have that thyroid nodule removed... fun! Not that it is a big deal or anything, but, I am glad to say goodbye to that annoying lump! Yeah!!!
Well, Ron, Faith, and Charity have left for church, and Hope is with me... and, she has awakened from her nap. I was hoping she would sleep longer, but nope... not today. sigh
Well, I guess I had better respond to the youngin. Check in again soon... like I said, things can change quickly.

No comments: